Learn about Pastor Jeff, Call 2 Pray, and Carpenter's Way Ministries
Born and raised in Illinois, Pastor Jeff and Becky now live in the beautiful Tampa Bay area of Florida. Pastor Jeff was called of God as a young boy and was Baptized in the Holy Spirit at age 9 and has been preaching since he was a teenager. Becky also knew at a young age she would be ministering for the Lord and was baptized in the Holy Spirit at age 14. Pastors Jeff and Becky have planted several churches and have Pastored for many years and are now Pastors of Carpenter's Way Church in beautiful Dunedin, Florida. Former Host of CTN's "You & Me America's Prayer Meeting" Pastor Jeff now hosts his own Live Prayer Program 'Call 2 Pray' Nationwide on Direct TV, Channel 367, WHT. You can also watch live here on website or Social Media through Facebook page Carpenters Way Ministries and the You Tube Channel Call 2 Pray. It is also on Roku ( Boxcast ) and Amazon. It airs Monday - Friday at 11:00 pm -1:00 am Eastern Time. Pastor Jeff is also Head Chaplain at a local hospital and trauma center providing 24/7 Chaplain services. In his spare time Pastor Jeff enjoys spending time with his family, carpentry, and visiting the local beaches. Pastor Becky also enjoys spending time with her family, playing piano and crocheting. They have four children and 9 grandchildren. Pastor Jeff & Becky pray that God is working through them to help you.
1. WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
(commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical
and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (trusting
Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
6. WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's
sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic
remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers
believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as
experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is
holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer
to God and become more Christ like.
10. WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the
Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's
offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus
11. WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The
Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to
worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet
human need with ministries of love and compassion.
12. WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in
Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
13. WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth
(the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their
graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be
with the Lord forever.
14. WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second
coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the
salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
15. WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be
judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing
for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever
following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!
Our vision is to reach every man, woman and child with the Message of Jesus Christ around the world through teaching, preaching, prayer, and whatever means available.